I am in to speed blogging now on the IPad. I don’t have the patience to write much on this touchpad but I also don’t have time to say much.
Here are some things I could have live tweeted as I watched the Golden Globes but instead decided to share in “career girl” bullet points. (Someone recently referred to me as a “career girl”. I guess that’s kinda what I am.)
(Just learned how to do bullet points on the IPad. Go me!)
- Ricky Gervais is hilarious
- Homeland!!!!!! Enough said. Eventually, everyone must see this show.
- I have to watch this Downtown Abbey show.
- There are many movies I need to see, I now know that Midnight in Paris is one of them. I was not aware. Not a huge Woody fan but I will give it a shot.
- Madonna does not look as “plastic surgeryish” as I thought she would.
- Ashton Kutcher’s shorter hair looks sweet, but I am now Team Demi.
- Johnny Depp, Rob Lowe, and surprisingly Dustin Hoffman were looking very orange.
- Did I mention how much I loved Mildred Pierce? Check it out on DVD. I do like my HBO miniseries’.
- I am running out of bullet points. I guess I am getting kinda bored.
- How beautiful is Jodie Foster? And she brought her sons, so cute.
- Love Jessica Lange’s look. All black and all natural. Classy. And hello…American Horror Story. I told you!!!
- Not a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar’s tie die dress. Watch for it on the worst dressed lists, along with Emma Stone’s purple and fuscia thing with an eagle.
- Interesting facial hair choices, Bradley.
- Octavia Spencer for The Help, most touching moment so far.
- Reese looks fabulous. Doesn’t she always?
- What’s this Hugo movie? Do I have to watch that too?
- Wait, does Jessica Biel have a 1950’s bathing suit bottom on under her see through dress?
- Meryl Streep might be the best actress of all time and super cool, but she has horrible fashion sense and Rooney Mara should have won.
- I am realizing now that I have to stay up for the whole thing…I am almost there.
- Maybe next weekend I should check out The Decendents instead of working all weekend! And perhaps I will summarize in “career girl” bullet points.