Key Takeaways from Day 1 of the BPC Juice Cleanse:
- These juices are delicious. Not sure which is my favorite. Possibly #6, this Cashew Nut Milk that tastes kind of like ice cream.
- It is hard to drink this much juice in one day. Every time I got hungry it was time for another juice, and I am full of juice right now.
- I thought the juices would have more thickness to them (like V8 juice!) but they don’t. Very watery. I can’t even pretend they are food (except the Cashew Nut Milk!)
- I did have one cup of caffeinated green tea. I have mixed instructions on whether or not I could have this so I chose to believe the instructions that said I could.
- I felt more energized than tired. Maybe a little bit spacey. I only got 6 hours of sleep last night so I am not jumping up and down with energy, but I have more than I thought I would. (Apparently this is because my body is not wasting energy on digestion and the juice goes immediately to my veins like heroin. Good healthy heroin.)
- I did not feel the jubilation I was expecting about not having to decide what to eat. I do miss food and I look forward to returning to it on Thursday. I have already started thinking about what that might entail.
- My biggest concern about day 2 is that all of the acid kind of upset my stomach a bit. I am hoping tomorrow will be better.